These earrings are perfect for single layer acrylic or wood dangles.
Approx. 1.5" long and 1.5" wide
Materials & Supplies I Used
The acrylic I used in my sample is 1/8" clear acrylic from and regular black acrylic. I recommend CM's Acrylic for these basic colors.
The paint filled areas were done with Posca paint pens from Amazon.
Jewelry hardware: 20mm Stainless steel hoops and 10mm jump rings from Amazon.
For video tutorials and my full supply list, join my Facebook group, Jewelry + Laser
Red = Cut
Black = Engrave
Blue = Score
File Formats Included:
SVG, PDF, EXF, EPS, AI
Limited Use Commercial License: The purchase of this file includes a commercial license to sell as many physical items as you'd like that you made from my file.
- Sell unlimited physical items using this design
- Sell blanks using this design
- Alter the file to suit your needs
- Digitally share, sell, giveaway or distribute this design file or any portion of it
- Claim this design as your own. All rights remain with Maker's Fantasy