Spider Web Necklace
This file is great for acrylic or wood!
Red = Cut
Black = Engrave
Blue = Score
File Formats Included:
SVG, PDF, EXF, EPS, AI
Materials I Used:
The chain used in the photo is 3mm stainless steel chain from Amazon. I used 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm jump rings to attach everything.
I used iridescent acrylic, pastel blue, and pastel pink from Houston Acrylic. I also used lavender acrylic from Custom Made Better.
The paint fill was done with Posca paint pens from Amazon
For video tutorials and my full supply list, please join my Facebook group, Jewelry + Laser
Limited Use Commercial License: The purchase of this file includes a commercial license to sell as many physical items as you'd like that you made from my file.
- Sell unlimited physical items using this design
- Sell blanks using this design
- Alter the file to suit your needs
- Digitally share, sell, giveaway or distribute this design file or any portion of it
- Claim this design as your own. All rights remain with Maker's Fantasy