This file was originally released in the Fantasy File Club monthly membership in July 2022 and has since been retired from the club and available to you. Enjoy!
Approx. 2" wide and 2" long
This is a layered file.
In the first photos, I cut the backer out of 1/16" gold mirror acrylic and glued the pumpkin piece on top. I did not use the stem, eyes, or mouth pieces.
I recommend using a 1/16" material for the bottom layer "backer" and 1/8" material for the top pieces. You will glue the pieces to the backer. If you are using jump rings to attach your hardware, I recommend 8mm or 10mm jump rings.
For video tutorials and supply suggestions, join our Facebook group, Laser Acrylic Jewelry!
File Formats Included:
SVG, PDF, EXF, EPS, AI
Limited Use Commercial License: The purchase of this file includes a commercial license to sell as many physical items as you'd like that you made from my file.
- Sell unlimited physical items using this design
- Sell blanks using this file
- Use the cut pieces of this file in "make" or "paint" parties
- Digitally share, sell, giveaway or distribute this design file or any portion of it
- Claim this design as your own. All rights remain with Maker's Fantasy