Counting Sheep Earrings
This is a digital jewelry cut file to make layered acrylic earrings.
This file has two options for the fence. One has engraved details and one does not. The one that doesn't have engraved details is better for pearl or textured acrylic, like the fence in the photo.
The file is designed in sections to give you the ability to use different colored acrylics. It has a backer piece so you can glue the pieces onto it, like a little puzzle. I suggest using 1/16" material for the backer and 8mm or 10mm jump rings. (10mm are my choice for this design)
Approximately 2" wide and 2" long
Red = Cut
Black = Engrave
Blue = Score
File Format Included:
Limited Use Commercial License: The purchase of this file includes a commercial license to sell as many physical items as you'd like that you made from my file.
- Sell unlimited physical items using this design
- Sell blanks using this design
- Alter the file to suit your needs
- Digitally share, sell, giveaway or distribute this design file or any portion of it
- Claim this design as your own. All rights remain with Maker's Fantasy