Christmas Tree Cookie Earrings
3 versions are included for acrylic and wood!
- 1 Layered version for acrylic dangles
- 1 Scored version for wood dangles
- 1 Scored version for wood studs
The acrylic version is designed in sections to give you the ability to use different colored acrylics. It has a backer piece so you can glue the pieces onto it like a little puzzle. I suggest using 1/16" material for the backer and 8mm or 10mm jump rings.
The Acrylic I Used
I used green glitter acrylic from CM's Acrylic, yellow acrylic from Houston Acrylic, and light MDF from The Laser Cave (all 1/8" thick).
For video tutorials and my complete supply list, join my Facebook group, Jewelry + Laser
Dangles are approximately 1.75" wide and 2" long, assembled
Studs are approximately 0.6"
Red = Cut
Black = Engrave
Blue = Score
File Formats Included:
SVG, PDF, EXF, EPS, AI
Limited Use Commercial License: The purchase of this file includes a commercial license to sell as many physical items as you'd like that you made from my file.
- Sell unlimited physical items using this design
- Sell blanks using this design
- Alter the file to suit your needs
- Digitally share, sell, giveaway or distribute this design file or any portion of it
- Claim this design as your own. All rights remain with Maker's Fantasy