This is a digital jewelry cut file for your laser. It includes two styles. One is a layered design made for colored acrylic. The other is a single layer design that is great for acrylic or wood.
What are layered earrings?
Layered earrings are made with different colors of acrylic. There is a solid backer piece that the colored pieces are glued onto like a puzzle. I recommend using 1/16" acrylic for the back layer and 1/8" for the front pieces.
Dangles are approximately 1" wide and 2" long
For video tutorials and supply suggestions, join my free Facebook group! Jewelry + Laser
File Formats Included:
SVG, PDF, EXF, EPS, AI
Red = Cut
Black = Engrave
Blue = Score
Limited Use Commercial License: The purchase of this file includes a commercial license to sell as many physical items as you'd like that you made from my file.
- Sell unlimited physical items using this design
- Sell blanks using this design
- Alter the file to suit your needs
- Digitally share, sell, giveaway or distribute this design file or any portion of it
- Claim this design as your own. All rights remain with Maker's Fantasy